Locations of visitors to this page

Thursday, December 3, 2009

The most bizarre occurance happened tonight. I was playing with our dog, Trixie, decided I was going to freak her out by trying to convince her that she had a bug on her. So I started to make a creepy crawly hand motion on the middle of her back, where she couldn't see my hand (or my arm for that matter). Trixie's (the dog's) , eyes widened, expressing the classic "Say whuuut?!?" as she squirmed partially on her side. When she couldn't repel or identify the mysterious attacker, she farted the foulest stench that any posterior has erupted in the presence of my nose. Do I want to know why that motion triggered such a ghastly responce? I don't think so.

Speaking of Dogs, I'm so excited! :D My parents are finally letting me have a puppy of my very own! (Trixie is considered my mother's dog, since that's where her loyalty lies.) Anyways, if you have any training tips, feel free to let me know! :D

Do you have any pets? Feel free to let me know? :D (In the comments section of this post, of course. As I've said before. :3)

No comments:

Post a Comment