Locations of visitors to this page

Friday, October 9, 2009

I've never been very good at puzzles. I'd be working and working on it, but no matter how long I work on it, I still wouldn't be able to figure out how come the pieces I'd managed to fit together didn't match the picture on the box. That is-'till my brother looks at it and says "Why do you have the puzzle upside down?" ^.^U

My brother is fantastic with puzzles. He finished a HUGE puzzle a couple years back. A Six Thousand piece puzzle of Noah's Ark. He worked on it for about a year before he finished. I think he gets that trait from my Grandpa (on my Dad's side). Though, my granpa probably got that ability since there really isn't anything else to do where he lives.

What's the largest (pieces wise) puzzle you've ever completed? Feel free to post your answer in the comments section of this post. ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment